Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Single Celebs We Love: Kelly Osbourne


We interrupt our regularly scheduled post to bring you this special announcement...

So singlelistas, when I went to bed last night I had already researched and selected this week's single celeb and was feeling really good about it. 

Then I woke up this morning and everything changed.

As I was having my morning frap and perusing the day's headlines, I came across an article that completely broke my heart.  According to People magazine (umm...from where else would I get my breaking world news?! Kidding...kinda!) there's a new member of the singlelistas club and her transition has been pretty rough over the past few days.



Last week, news broke that rock star Kelly Osbourne had ended her engagement to her fashion model fiancee Luke Worrall, after discovering that he'd been cheating (GASP!!! How could he?!?). 

From what I'd read she'd been taking it in true singlelista form, trading in her tears for toasts to the fact that she absolutely deserves better!(Go Kelly...Go Kelly!)



Well according to People, the celebration ceased when Kelly truly lost the love of her life.  Kelly tweeted late Sunday night that her pomeranian pooch had passed. (Let's take a moment of silence please...silent...still silent...still silent...okay, good.)


photo source

Losing my guy would be hard (We're not totally insensitive over here.  Break-ups are hard and we get and respect that!) but losing my puppy pal in the same week?! Get my therapist on the line NOW!

So in light of all of this heart wrenching news, we at The Singles' Salon want to warmly welcome Ms. Osborne to our respite and offer our complete support during her time of need.



You can reach Kelly on Twitter at @MissKellyO.  If you feel compelled, please take a tweet or two and show her lots of love.  Remember, we're in this single life together!

Love life...every SINGLE moment of it!
-xoxo
 

Singles Salon Copyright © 2010 Single Salon designed by Batchelor Design Studio